No room for all your good in the new place? Our storage is perfect!
Keeping your items safe and secure!
Sometimes during the move you would need a place to keep some of your items in storage while you get settled in the new place. As full-service movers we offer a huge military-approved warehouse storage space for all your stuff.
How are we able to help you:
- Get a pro mover to pack your items and furniture with our packing service.
- If your new home is still not quite ready, get full advantage of our Storage or Storage in Transit options.
- Need to move quickly? Our express delivery service is designed just for that.
- Having questions before, during or after your move is quite common, so we have our dedicated customer service agents ready to answer them 24/7.
- All of our movers are professionally trained and certified with years of experience guaranteeing your move will be stress-free.
Do I need storage?
Depends on your new dwelling. If you’re moving locally, you probably wouldn’t need storage services. Usually people that move locally are traveling light and don’t move a lot of furniture and do not need the extra space to breathe. While people or businesses that move long distance need some of their unessential items stored in a safe location until they finish with the move. That’s when Overland Van Lines comes in.
What can I store and for how long?
That solely depends on you. Whatever you need stored we have the room for it for as long as you like. We will keep your possessions in a climate unit and fully secured and insured. Our warehouse management team can give you info on your items per your request.
How much does storage cost?
This is a complex service with a price that requires some details to be cleared first. Our final price per month of storage depends on these major factors:
- What is the volume of your goods?
- How long would you need storage for?
- Do you have large, special or oddly shaped items (such as pianos, sculptures etc)?
- Will you be using any of our other services?
- Would you like additional insurance or not?